Dedicated Oncology Nurse Advocates
provide personalized support for each patient's needs
- Assists with insurance verification and prior authorization support
- Co-pay as little as $0/prescription for commercially insured patients*
- Bridge supply for insurance coverage delays†
- Free product for uninsured and underinsured patients‡
- Helps provide information about their disease and treatment with BRUKINSA
- Patient and caregiver follow-up support
- Dedicated Oncology Nurse Advocates for practices, patients, and caregivers
- Assists patients and caregivers with practical help through connecting patients with advocacy groups and local/national free resources such as:
- Counseling services
- Support group information
- Transportation/lodging assistance
*No patient income requirement. Annual benefit limit of $25,000. Patients are ineligible if prescriptions are payable by any state or other federally funded programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, VA, or TRICARE, or where prohibited by law. Eligibility criteria and restrictions apply.
†15-day supply of medication (for on-label use only) in case of a coverage delay lasting longer than 5 days. Eligibility criteria and restrictions apply.
‡Certain financial and eligibility criteria apply.
Enroll in myBeiGene patient support
Three easy ways to enroll in the myBeiGene patient support program
Call myBeiGene at 1-833-234-4363 and speak to an Oncology Nurse Advocate
Fill out and submit the online form below
Download the enrollment form, complete, and fax to 1-877-828-5593