Dedicated to Helping Patients
A personalized and comprehensive support program designed to
help guide and assist patients, caregivers, and practices
Complete commitment to your patients
The program is staffed with nurses who have prior experience working with oncology patients
Practices and their patients get a dedicated Oncology Nurse Advocate assigned to them
We seek to offer comprehensive patient support, including connecting patients to helpful resources that can address their personal needs
Personalized support for each
- Assists with insurance verification and prior authorization support
- Co-pay as little as $0/prescription for commercially insured patients*
- Bridge supply for insurance coverage delays†
- Free product for uninsured and underinsured patients*
- Helps provide information about their disease and treatment with BRUKINSA
- Patient and caregiver follow-up support
- Dedicated Oncology Nurse Advocates for practices, patients, and caregivers
- Assists patients and caregivers with practical help through connecting patients with advocacy groups and local/national free resources that offer assistance such as:
- Counseling services
- Support group information
- Transportation/lodging assistance
*Eligibility criteria and restrictions apply.
†30-day supply of medication (for on-label use only) in case of a coverage delay lasting longer than 5 days.
Meet our nurse team
The myBeiGene patient support program pairs your patients with a dedicated Oncology Nurse Advocate who will be their single point of contact throughout their treatment. Each nurse has extensive experience in assisting patients and their caregivers.
- Provide one-on-one support
- Identify concerns and offers solutions
- Relay critical patient updates to your practice
April is a Certified Registered Nurse with more than 4 years of clinical experience working with oncology patients. She has a passion for providing patients and caregivers with the personalized support they need during treatment.
Christina is a Registered Nurse with more than a decade of experience. She takes pride in guiding oncology patients through treatment, offering emotional support, and working to find resources to address the unseen barriers of care.